Please read the following carefully
An indoor tanning sunbed should be treated with the same caution as normal sunlight. A tan should be built gradually, particularly if you have sensitive skin.
- Never repeat tanning if any signs of redness remain from previous sunbathing or tanning.
- Do not touch or tamper with the light tubes whilst using the equipment.
- Always remove contact lenses if worn and wear CE approved goggles/eyewear. Keep eyes closed and avoid looking directly at the light tubes.
WEAR THE GOGGLES PROVIDED
It is recommended that all traces of make-up, lipstick, perfumed body lotions and sprays are removed before using a sunbed.
No suntan preparations or lotions should be applied unless they are specifically formulated for use on sunbeds.
Do not follow or precede sunbeds with any other form of heat treatment including tot baths, saunas, waxing, use of depilatories or normal sunbathing.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM:
- Ill effects of normal sunbathing
- heart conditions
- high/low blood pressure
- hormone irregularities
- prickly heat
- cold sores
- Currently under medical supervision?
- prescribed or taking any form of drug?
- prescribed or using any form of ointment?
- prescribed or using any form of lotion?
- prescribed or taking any form of antibiotic?
- prescribed or taking any form of tranquiliser?
- hypersensitive to light?
If the answer to any of the questions in the two boxes above is positive, please seek medical advice to ensure optimum safety when using the sunbed or sunbathing normally.